KAOSPILOT is looking for a team leader for our 3-year programme: Enterprising Leadership
As a team leader at the KAOSPILOT you are responsible for designing and supporting the students learning journey and education– in a lively and changing environment, where the working language is English. Your primary responsibility is to design learning frames and facilitate the learning space for the students, in collaboration with fellow team leaders – including exam- and project periods. As a team leader you have the responsibility for the daily activities for and with the team of students – and you are in charge of the educational design that is based on the program’s curriculum and grounded in a particular pedagogical approach, and the vision of the program and the KAOSPILOT organisation.
KAOSPILOT is a self-governed institution situated in Aarhus, established in 1991. It serves as an education platform and community for creative leaders, social entrepreneurs and change-makers alike. KAOSPILOT offers a variety of professional programmes, where the 3-year Enterprising Leadership Programme is our flagship. KAOSPILOT also runs a creative agency and a project space.
Your assignment as team leader include:
- Educational design: Designing the overall learning processes for teams of students, in accordance with the curriculum. Maintaining an overview of the design across the entire three-year programme.
- Designing and Planning: Planning and organising the execution of the education, including administrative assignments.
- Hosting teams and the programme
- Designing and leading the learning process.
- Guidance and coaching of the students.
- Opportunity development: Finding opportunities to connect with relevant projects, persons and institutions. Creating opportunities for students to gain practical experience and relevant connections.
- Community building: Both formal and informally, contributing to the vitality of the overall KAOSPILOT community and culture.
Learning Zone is the name of the department running the Enterprising Leadership programme, and consists of 4 team leaders and a leader. Learning Zone is closely connected and in collaboration with the rest of the organisation.
We value that you:
- Have experience with designing and leading learning spaces.
- Have experience with process design and facilitating, teaching and guidance for teams and individuals.
- Have basic knowledge of the fields of project- and process leadership and business development.
- Are an outgoing person, good to create new relations and project opportunities with external partners.
- Are a brave and inspiring person that wants to contribute to sustainable change.
- Are able to work in a dynamic working environment, both independently and in collaboration with co-workers.
We are looking forward to meeting YOU!
Deadline for application Tuesday the 18th of April 2017.
Interviews will take place in Aarhus, Denmark (or over Skype) the 21st and 24th of April.
Job is a full-time job and will start at the 7th of August 2017 – and might include some days of preparation in June 2017.
Please fill out the application form below. The application must be in English.
The KAOSPILOT are looking for all kinds of people, where differences in age, gender, religion etc. are appreciated.
For more information about the job: Read here or contact Educational Leader: Kis Jakobsen firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone +45 86129522