KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN
STRENGTHEN YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE WITH POWERFUL EXPERIENCES
WELCOME TO THE 3-DAY OPEN SIGN-UP KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN COURSE FOR INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONALS.
How do you deal with the new customer demands for transparency, authenticity and trustworthiness?
How can you anchor engagement within your organization to drive experience innovation?
How can you create powerful experiences driven by user insights?
How do your customers get the most value from your events?
What are the best methods to captivate the attention of the people you serve?
How do you ensure your customers’ involvement in the co-creation of your future offerings?
WHAT IS EXPERIENCE DESIGN?
Experience design means to design your offering (e.g. service/product/event/communication) from the feelings and emotions you want your specific audience (internal or external) to have. This entails a design process and toolbox that enables you to work in co-creation with the end-user and audiences in question.
At Kaospilot we believe that Experience design should be about engaging people through experiences so they begin to engage in what is meaningful to them in life – be it as a driven employee, conscious consumer, loyal customer, motivated ambassador, enthusiastic visitor or grateful user.
THE COURSE APPROACH
At Kaospilot all teaching is done using Stanford d.school inspired or Kaospilot educational methods that are biased towards action, interdisciplinary collaboration and maximizing teams creative courage. The backbone of the 3-day program is 3 carefully selected experience challenges which the participants bring in from their organizations. During the course, the challenges will be solved through the creation of unique experience design solutions by use of the Imagineering 4-step design & innovation model. Theories are immediately translated into hands on practice and exercises so the participants leave with a practical understanding of everything they learn.
- Innovation – Learn how to apply the simple Imagineering 4-step experience innovation model and design your own unique customer & user experiences
- Co-creation – Learn how to involve your target groups and important audiences in co-creating their own experiences
- Business – Learn how to use experiences to create business value, through efficiently meeting your customers needs and desires of today and tomorrow, and creating new profitable opportunities at strategic business level
- Engaging Events – Learn how to design and stage powerful events that capture what is most important to your company and for your relationship with your customers
- Authenticity – Learn how to access your organizational core value and use this to create unique and authentic leverage against competition
Holistic Application – Learn how to create experience value for your employees as well as your customers through powerful tools to drive engagement
WHAT CAN I CONCRETELY DO WHEN I GO BACK TO MY ORGANISATION, EMPLOYER AND COLLEAGUES?
The experience design tool box you walk away with, will enable you to be a natural contributor to driving innovation projects in your company.
You will be able to design & stage a small experience back home where your colleagues will experience a taste of what you have learned at the course and understand the practical application.
You will walk away with tools to lead the implementation user centered design methods into your product or service.
You will be able to design & facilitate experiential processes/workshops/meetings to involve customers/clients/users/employees in co-creation about new developments, innovations and projects.
WHAT MAKES THIS RELEVANT?
A profound shift in values and behavior sees consumers, customers, users, visitors and employees turning their back on offerings designed only to feed their material wants and needs. Instead they are searching for long-lasting experiences that activate positive and fundamental values such as sustainability, social responsibility, authenticity and co-creation thus offering meaning and identity in an increasingly individualized, chaotic and changing world.
Customers as well as professionals want personal relationships with more human, honest & value-driven companies, and in the fierce global climate of competition, where it is no longer enough to be the best in ones field, companies depend on more long term loyalty from its customers as well as employees.
At Kaospilot Experience Design we offer a holistic framework for creating new powerful experiences, that bridge a user/customer involvement approach and a process for meaningfully engaging the organization in the innovations they are bringing to the market. This program ensures each participant understands the value of meaningful customer experience to business and can push forward major transformations and product / service innovations that deliver both profit and impact.
Kaospilot Experience Design teaches a toolbox, with simple steps to help you get ahead with unique and decisive experience offerings.
Walk-thru context, practicalities and program of the 3 days
An introduction to experience design and your first brief
The 4-step Imagineering experience design innovation model
Start-up experience challenges brought in by participants
Experience presentations, feedback and reflections of the day
Continuation of work with experience challenges – rapid prototyping and testing
Experience design inspiration
Experience presentations, feedback and reflections of the day
Completion of work with experience challenges
Experience design inspiration
Final experience presentations – solutions & prototypes
The road map – what have we been through and learned?
Final reflections and zooming out
Big farewell experience and celebration
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY?
At Pool we depend highly on a mindset of co-creation in order to deliver long lasting solutions to our clients. That is why we send our people to the Kaospilot Experience Design Course – Imagineering.
Hanna Steiner, CEO & Co-founder, Pool.se, experience & communication bureau, Stockholm
Pool.se – founded in 1998 by Hanna Steiner & Arvid Axland – is a medium-size full-service communication & experience-bureau in Stockholm with 24 employees and a turn over of 27 mill SKR (2012). Since 2011 Pool has grown app 17% in turn over and profits. Pool is a recurring winner of distinct prizes awarded by the Swedish marketing industry. Recently 2013 Pool was ranked 3rd on the list of Gazelle-bureaus in Sweden by the leading industry-magazine Resume and has been voted as best agency of the year within both direct and digital marketing.
I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running.
I left with a fantastic experience concept that is in total alignment with my company´s mind-set and possibilities. And now I am back in Sao Paolo making it a reality with my Brazilian team.
Working in such a creatively and professionally designed & facilitated space of true co-creation with a group of amazing international professionals was in short: a life changing experience!
Luisa Bernardes Martini
, Co-founder of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, Sao Paolo, Brazil
FLAG is a holding of 14 companies inside the creative and communication industry, based in São Paulo, Brazil, with 350+ employees and a growth rate of 40% a year.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- YOU are a passionate international professional!
- You are from the communication industry, and you work professionally with marketing, advertisement and branding, and you want to make a step from communication to powerful experience platforms in your solutions
- You design and manage important target-group events and want to make them more experiential and use them more strategically
- You are a designer of any discipline and you want to expand your toolbox with new experience instruments and approaches
- You work with service & product design and meaningful customer experiences, and your business is innovation and innovation processes based on co-creation and inter-disciplinarity
- You design and facilitate meetings, courses, conferences, workshops and processes and you know that it is the whole experience that will make people come back and make them spread the positive word to others
- You entertain groups of important people who visit your company and/or area, and they must be greeted with high touch and unique experiences
- You believe in the economy of powerful experience and emotion
Kaospilot & Kaospilot Experience Design
Since 1992, Kaospilot have worked systematically with the management of change and co-creation processes. We are a creative and experience design driven school with 100 inquisitive rule breakers from all over the world and a consultancy house that makes training programs in leadership, innovation, education, creativity and experience design. We teach experience design through giving participants of the course a carefully designed experience. We learn experience design through applying theory and method to real word cases that the participants bring into the courses.
In House Training Option
A customized design course for your team? Contact Andy Sontag: email@example.com
DESIGNING MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCES FOR YOUR IMPORTANT AUDIENCES
In the Kaospilot Experience Design Course you will learn how to design & stage powerful and meaningful experiences for your important audiences, be they internal or external!
FOLLOW US on Facebook with updates on the course and interesting content to get you into the right perspective!
Sign up now or forward any questions you may have by sending an email to Andy Sontag, firstname.lastname@example.org.
AND we will get back with more details on the sign-up process.
AND please let us know by mail if you have a juicy real world challenge that you would like to bring into the course as one of the 3 main challenges. The Programme director will decide on the most suitable challenges.
We are looking forward to co-creating an exciting & learning filled experience with you!
CONTACT & SIGN UP
For more info & sign-up form, please contact
Andy Sontag – email@example.com
ACQUIRE SIGN UP FORM BY EMAIL HERE
May 17-19th 2017
November 2017 – dates TBA!
Course location & Map
REGISTRATION AND FURTHER INFO
The registration fee is DKK 14.495,- (€ 1950,-) / with 2 participants from the same company the fee is DKK 24.000,- (€ 3215,-).
An ONLINE PAYMENT system will be up and running SOON!
All registration fees are ex/VAT.
The registration fee includes materials, lunch, tea/coffee and “brain-food” throughout the program. Accommodation is not included.
The course is a 3-day program – Days begin at 09.00 and end at 18.00.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW & PREPARATIONS?
- Acquire your sign-up form, fill it in and return it as soon as possible.
- 1 month before course start, you will receive a mail where we will inform you if the course is secured. Cancellation is always a risk when addressing an international audience due to unpredictable professional & personal agendas. So if you book a plane ticket before the course is officially secured, please do so with cancellation insurance.
- You can pre-book your hotel, but do not proceed to payment before the course is officially secured.
- When the course is officially secured, you will receive a mail with information regarding practical stuff and course preparations.
- Please proceed to course payment via online payment system as soon as you have returned your sign-up form. See favorable CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND TERMS below!
- Let us know by mail if you have a real world challenge that you would like to bring into the course as one of the 3 main challenges. The Programme director will decide on the most suitable challenges.
SUGGESTIONS – ACCOMMODATION
Hotel Villa Provence
Cabinn Aarhus Hotel (BUDGET)
Danhostel Aarhus (BUDGET)
City Sleep-in (BUDGET)
CANCELLATION POLICY & REFUND TERMS
In case of cancellation less than 3 weeks before the course starts, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
Cancellation less than one week before the course starts, will result in a refund of 25% of the registration fee.
Cancellation on part of Kaospilot will result in 100% refund of the registration fee.
Participants are always entitled to send a substitute.
THE COURSE – KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN
The Kaospilot Experience Design Course is a collaboration between Kaospilot in Aarhus, Denmark and In Good Company, Oslo, Norway.
from the US, Kaospilot Team 18
An independent experience design and innovation consultant. Bridging the worlds of design and organizational change through consultancy and teaching professionals about experience design around Europe. Has had the pleasure of being with the Kaospilot Experience Design since the courses inception.
47 yr, danish and Kaospilot Team 3
Programme director, Kaospilot Experience Design – the 3 day open sign-up course in Experience Design for international professionals.
Course partner from Ingoodcompany.no – designing innovation processes from a perspective of co-creation, service & experience design. In November 2016, Niels released together with co-writer, Arvid Axland, Pool.se, a course-relevant and compelling book about Experience Design and innovation from an experience perspective: Jakten på känslan – konsten att skapa meningsfulla upplevelser. (Book in Swedish!). Adapted English translation: Hunting for emotion – the art of creating meaningful experiences. Read more: www.jaktenpåkänslan.se