STUDENT PROGRAM – AARHUS:
3 YEAR ENTERPRISING LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
THE SCHOOL FOR CHANGE MAKERS, LEADERS AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS.
Our Enterprising Leadership programme is for you who want to develop within business creativity, personal mastery and enterprising leadership to create positive social change.
Kaospilots has educated entrepreneurs, change makers and leaders with a creative edge and a global mindset for more than 25 years. With us you will learn:
- A clear sense of direction, including what their higher pursuit is, and how it connects to your work and making a living.
- A clear sense of what your skills, abilities and talents are, and how to apply them in your work, along with a platform for further growth and development.
- A clear and holistic understanding of how to create value and change in your work.
- The ability to develop and realize visions, ideas and concepts.
- The ability to develop and deliver projects at various scales and level of complexity.
- The ability to understand what transformational change is and how to make is happen with people, organisations, and communities and in a broader systemic or societal sense.
- The ability to foster and building healthy relations and collaborations in community and organisational life.
- A practice for cultivating a strong and resilient character, capable of facing tough challenges and setbacks.
- You should develop a 21st Century literacy which allows them to investigate, read and understand patterns, trends and tendencies, including ecological, media, and technological literacy.
Central to your education will be exposure to different challenges and work on a range of assignments and projects, either of your own making or provided by the school. You will develop a portfolio of projects conducted and experiences gained. As a demonstration of both the methodologies and skills you have acquired and the network you have created, your portfolio is a testimony to what you can offer future clients and employers.
Enterprising Leadership Practice (ELP) is the practice that is trained by the students at KAOSPILOT. It is the practice of identifying and realizing opportunities and potential within a given context that create holistic value and benefit for those connected people and communities.
The programmes ELP philosophy and framework has evolved over 25 years of praxis, combining the experience of our vast and diverse faculty of educational practitioners with a broad yet coherent theoretical foundation. These include various schools of thought within philosophy, psychology, action research and learning. The worldview draws inspiration from humanism while seeking to combine it with a systemic and relational view of social and natural systems in order to realise this potential and value.
The ELP consists of three dimensions, which are trained and practiced by the students:
- Creating a Sense of Direction
Students take personal responsibility for their own learning and the success of their programme. They are taken from chaos, into order, and back again so as to increase their awareness of, and ability to manage complexity, change and possibilities. The students are followed and coached on both individual and group levels.
The programme is divided into six semesters, based and unfolded on a combination of three domains.
A THREE YEAR JOURNEY
Are you Looking To make a difference? To explore your strengths & develop your craft? are you ready to apply your creativity to things that matter? Are you able to contribute to your team and community? Are you willing to be challenged?
GREAT NEWS for Danish applicants
The Kaospilot education is NOT a part of the rules about double education (dobbelt uddannelse). The reason for this is that the institution is a private education, partly financed by the state. This means that if you graduate as a kaospilot, you a free to continue studying on any other education.
Students from EU/EEA (Norway and Iceland among others) countries:
Tuition fee is currently DKK 155.000 for the three years, paid as an initial fee of 32.500 DKK and then quarterly DKK 10.500. Note that deadline for the initial fee of DKK 32.500 – if accepted to the education – is in May 2017.
Students from NON-EU / NON-EEA:
Because the government funding does not apply to citizens from countries outside EU/ EEA, the tuition fee for these students is currently DKK 282.600 for all three years. The amount is divided into three payments of DKK 94.200 and must be paid upfront before the start of each educational year.
The student must turn at least 21 years of age during the first semester.
The student must have completed a secondary school education.
The student must be comfortable in the English language to take part in the everyday communication, lectures etc.
The application form for Team 24 (2017) is available here.
Keep yourself updated on our
or through our Facebook page
Click here for more information.
Click here for some examples of previous projects.
Click here to download the curriculum.
Click here to download the curriculum.