Our application process is designed to identify if you are the type of student who will realise your potential and be a valuable part of our learning community.
The 4 steps
We are really proud about our application process, as staff and current students work together to find out who will be admitted to the program. Our application process consists of the following four steps:
We are looking for
We are looking for students for the Enterprising Leadership Program who:
Prepare yourself for applying
The online application this year will consists of the following:
- What’s your first name?
- And your last name?
- What’s your age?
- Choose a gender description that most accurately describes you.
- Choose your nationality/nationalities
- What email address can we reach out at?
- What mobile number can we reach you at?
- And what’s your home address?
- What education(s) have you completed?
- How many years of work experience do you have?
- Have you ever applied to the Enterprising Leadership Program before?
- Which year did you apply?
- How far did you get in the application process?
- Where did you hear about the Enterprising Leadership Program from?
- We’d love a photo of you.
- Finish the sentence… (you will be asked to finish 7 senteces)
- Tell us your story. (Write a storyline about your life that covers your educational and work background as well as any major life events or challenges. Max. 3600 characters.)
- In three short sentences, tell us why you want to become a student of the Enterprising Leadership Program?
- The creative assignment:
We all have neighbours. They can be far away or very close to us, both mentally and physically. In this experiment we want you to explore new opportunities to connect with what is right next to you.
How can you create a new connection with a neighbour?
Show us what you did in a 3 minutes video (max)The intention is to go from idea and concept to testing it in reality. There is no right or wrong solution here, so trust your interpretation.
Prepare a link to the video. It is your responsibility that we have access to the video via the link until June 1. 2022
- Submit application