The Kaospilot are adhering to the most up to date Danish Covid 19 recommendations and procedures including:
- Groups sizes are kept below the recommended indoor numbers to ensure that the workspace is large enough to practice social distancing) See current group size regulations here.
- Hygiene (cleaning, catering, numerous dispensers, and masks are available plus personal welcome bags and individually packed meals.
- Best non-contact and social distancing practice in workshop room and premises.
- All participants must be either vaccinated of have a up to date PCR or Antigen Test to enter the space. We trust that all will adhere to this and consider the well being of the entire group as we will not check on arrival.
- Participants are expected to find, follow, and adhere to all covid practices on entering the country where the course is taking place.
General DK Covid Travel advice: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/
Read the national policy: https://www.sst.dk/en/English/Corona-eng,