Creative Leadership – Module 4
Turn your job into your dojo for creative leadership mastery.
Bring your creative leadership home into your own organisation whilst turning your job into a practice space for growing your creative leadership skills and mindset.
This 12-week online course builds on the shared experiences, shared language and the strong learning culture from the previous three modules and is focused on your personal and professional growth and development. Through inspiring online sessions, supportive learning relationships and personal learning challenges you will gain a deeper and more nuanced understanding of your leadership practice and develop practical approaches for how to implement creative leadership in your own organisation.
You will meet other creative leaders and together map your leadership challenges and develop personal strategies for how to approach them. As part of your learning journey you will build a strong community of practice and you will learn how to support, supervise and coach team members in their challenges.
The course leaders, Paul & David, will host the online sessions and the you will together with your peers shape the course by providing the content.
You will dive into your personal learning challenges, work on your dojo for developing your creative leadership and develop learning maps and a learning journal.
- Session 1 — We will design the alliance, create an overview and formulate personal learning challenges.
- Sessions 2-4 — We will open different perspectives on Creative Leadership with new content, inspiration and sharing of experiences.
- Session 5 — We will anchor the learning in a personal practice for growth as a creative leader.
- Each session lasts three hours and we will do our best to make these sessions dynamic and inspiring for your personal learning journey.
- To anchor the learnings from this course, you will also be paired with two learning partners and meet between each session with the intention of supporting each other and learning together.
- The time invested in the personal dojo can vary depending on your ambitions and the complexity of the experiments you want to carry out. The more you invest, the more you learn. We recommend you to give it daily attention.
Is This For Me?
This course is for people who have completed the three modules of the Creative Leadership program, who would like to advance their leadership practice and become part of an inspiring learning community of creative leaders.
There are a maximum of 15 participants in this course and therefore time and space to focus on the individual learning in a collective setting.
As a participant in this module, you will:
- Revitalize and reconnect to the Creative Leadership discipline
- Get new tools and build new skills in your Creative Leadership
- Gain a deeper and more nuanced understanding of your leadership challenges
- Experiment with practical approaches for implementing Creative Leadership in your organisation
- Integrate and strengthen Creative Leadership in your current job
- Become part of a strong community of practise and learning
- Achieve 1st dan in your Creative Aikido Black belt.
“With more than 25 years of experience as an officer I pride myself with being an experienced leader. But the course leaders David and Paul proved to me that it is never too late to learn. With a unique teaching style combining theory with exercises they very convincingly demonstrated how you as a leader can stimulate creativity. How ideas flow better when you are not only trying to focus on the result, but rather being in the present. I have used some of the methods in my division which is responsible for advanced officers’ training. It has been quite interesting to see how you as a leader can create a framework for creativity and development.”
Lennie Fredskov Hansen, Brigadier General and Danish Defence Attaché in Moscow
The unique KAOSPILOT approach is built around a rigorous training platform that dynamically combines theory, practice and reflection. Through practical exercises you will learn how to apply tools and theory. Our approach enables you to acquire different mindsets to apply to your work, including experimentation, exploration, and taking initiative.
At KAOSPILOT we are specialized in creating diverse teams. And an integral part of this program is to work with other leaders from different industries and organisations. All for the benefit of gaining different perspectives and input from your peers.
All sessions are online from 16.00-19.00 (CET) and will happen via Zoom.