Our Company Details
Filmbyen 11A, 2nd floor
8000 Aarhus C
+45 86 12 95 22
Business Registration Number (CVR nr.):
Jyske Bank, Randersvej 37, DK-8200 Aarhus N
Account number: 5073 1379223
Kaospilot is a world-renowned School for Creative Leadership & Meaningful Entrepreneurship. We specialize in delivering impact-driven educational programs.
Through our website, www.kaospilot.dk, customers can purchase physical or online courses; we call them Professional Programs. Furthermore, customers can also purchase digital products such as e-books etc.
- All of our products and services are listed in euro (EUR) currency.
- All prices include the standard Danish VAT rate of 25%.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
VAT is a general tax that applies to all commercial activities involving goods and services, in the European Union.
- If you are an operating business within the European Union, you will need to fill out the VAT number field in the order form, and you will be charged without VAT.
- If you are a private individual, you are not required to fill out the VAT number field and you will be charged the listed price, which includes VAT.
All payments are processed through our online payment provider, Bambora, which accept debit/credit cards from VISA and MasterCard.
The customer can expect the order to be processed and completed within 2-3 business days after the customer has placed their order. After the order is completed, the customer will receive an invoice via email and expect the amount to be charged to the debit/credit card thereafter.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Purchasing a course — 14 days rights of cancellation
All customers have the right to cancel a course and receive a 100% refund of the course fee, up to 14 days after the order is placed. The 14 day cancellation period starts, at the earliest, from the time that the customer receives an order confirmation email from us.
Purchasing a course — cancellation rights after the 14 days
After the 14 days rights of cancellation have ended, the following cancellation and refund policy is activated:
- Cancellations received less than THREE weeks prior to a course start will result in a 50% refund of the course fee.
- Cancellations received less than ONE week prior to a course start will result in a 25% refund of the course fee.
- If a course is cancelled by Kaospilot, the customer will be offered the possibility of choosing new dates to attend the course OR the customer will be offered the possibility of a 100% refund of the course fee.
- If unable to attend the course, the customer is always entitled to transfer their place to a different person, free of charge.
Purchasing a course under 14 days prior to a course start
If the customer purchases a course under 14 days, prior to a course start, the customer automatically accepts and gives consent to the 14 days rights of cancellation is voided and replaced by our cancellation and refund policy succeeding the 14 days rights of cancellation.
Purchasing of digital products
If the customer buys digital products, e.g. digital content such as e-books etc., the customer agrees and gives consent to the 14 days rights of cancellation is voided, the moment the customer receives the digital content via email. In other words, the customer cannot cancel or request a refund as soon as they have received the content in question.
Process for cancelling a course
All cancellations must be sent directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, the customer must provide us with the following information:
- Invoice number
- Name of the participant(s)
Process for all refunds
All refunds will be processed within 14 days, at the earliest, from the time that we have received the customer’s email of cancellation. All refunds will automatically be charged back to the customer’s debit/credit card used to purchase to the course.
We, Kaospilot, understand and respect the importance of our customers privacy on the Internet. Kaospilot will not share information about our customers to a third party unless this is necessary in order to complete a transaction. Kaospilot will not sell a customer’s personal details, e.g. customer name, address, email address, to a third party without prior permission from the customer.
Storage of Personal Details
By ordering a course through our website, the customer accepts and gives consent to Kaospilot storing the following personal information:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Participant name(s)
- Company name (if applicable)
- VAT number (if applicable)
We need these personal details in order to process and complete the customer’s order. When submitting personal details, the customer also accepts and gives consent to us using these details in case we need to contact them via email or SMS regarding their order.