Effective date: December 10, 2018
Kaospilot (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.kaospilot.dk website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Kaospilot uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Denmark and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Denmark and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Kaospilot may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Kaospilot
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
At Kaospilot, we give high priority to data security and confidentiality.
1.Data controller and contact information
Kaospilot is data responsible for the personal information you provide in order to participate in online courses, which are held and hosted by Kaospilot via the Website (see point 3 and 5 below):
Address: Filmbyen 11A, 2 8000 Aarhus C
CVR no: DK 26 03 99 40
Phone: 86 12 95 22
2.Other data controllers, etc.
Kaospilot is not responsible for Zoom’s processing of personal data as data controller. In other cases, Zoom only processes personal data on behalf of Kaospilot in order to complete the online offers. In these cases, Zoom is the data processor on behalf of Kaospilot (see point 6 below).
3.Types of personal information
The general personal information that Kaospilot collects about you in connection with participation in online offers may include:
- your name
- your mail
- your workplace
- your job position
- your picture
- your voice
- which Webinar you have participated in
- any correspondence
- answering satisfaction surveys.
4.Use of personal information
Kaospilot only collects and processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- To be able to register your registration for teaching or a seminar.
- To enter into an agreement with you on participation in online offers, which is a prerequisite for being able to offer the teaching or seminar in question.
- To create a profile via the website. • Sending service messages.
- Dispatch of subsequent satisfaction surveys.
- Compliance with requirements in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Surveys, statistics and development.
- In order for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended.
5.Basis for processing your personal data
Our legal basis for the processing of your general personal data for the above purposes is as follows:
- In order to fulfill a contract with you for participation in online offers (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Data Protection Regulation).
- Legitimate interest in being able to share your ordinary personal information with other participants in the online offer (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation).
- Legitimate interest in being able to compile statistics, conduct surveys and improve our own services and products (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation).
- Legitimate interest in being able to issue service notifications when necessary (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation).
- Legitimate interest in being able to send out customer satisfaction surveys in relation to the online offers (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation).
- Legitimate interest in being able to define, defend and enforce legal claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation and Article 9 (2) (f) of the Data Protection Regulation).
6.Transfer of data to data controllers and disclosure of data to other data controllers
In order to fulfill the above purpose, we may provide access to your personal information to third parties who, on the basis of a contractual relationship with Kaospilot, provide relevant services.
These can be, for example, IT suppliers (including Zoom) and email providers, such as Mailchimp and Typeform. Such service providers will only process personal data in accordance with our instructions in accordance with concluded data processor agreements.
If your personal information is transferred to data processors located in non-EU / EEA countries that do not have an adequate level of protection (including Zoom and some of Zoom’s sub-processors), such transfer will be protected by EU Commission standard contracts or Privacy Shield certification.
As a rule, your personal information will not be passed on to a third party without your permission. However, in certain circumstances and in accordance with the law, it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to:
- the police
- public authorities.
As mentioned above, we further note that some of your personal information will be shared with other persons participating in the online offer.
7.Deletion of personal data
We delete your personal information when we no longer need to process it for the fulfillment of one or more of the purposes set out above.
As a rule, your personal information will be deleted 3 years after participating in an online offer. Personal information in the form of audio, video and your voice will, however, be deleted immediately, as the online offers are not recorded.
However, it may be necessary for Kaospilot to process the above personal information for longer to and for other purposes than stated above, all depending on your affiliation with Kaospilot.
Participation in the online offers held by Kaospilot will be strictly confidential.
In particular, this means that personal information about the other participants may not be shared with outsiders. At the same time, this confidentiality obligation means that it is strictly forbidden to film and record the online offers, through both programs installed on the computer and with the phone.
Kaospilot and Zoom have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. Implemented security measures include policies, procedures and recovery plans as well as confidentiality, encryption, firewalls, audits and training of both employees at Kaospilot and Zoom.
- You have the right to gain insight into the personal information we process about you.
- You have the right to object to our collection and further processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to correct and delete your personal data, with certain legal exceptions.
- You have the right to request us to limit your personal information.
- In certain circumstances, you may also request to receive a copy of your personal information as well as the transmission of your personal information to another data controller (data portability).
- You have the right to revoke any consent given.
11.The right to withdraw consent
If a treatment is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us via the contact information listed under “contact information”.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your previously given consent up to the time of the withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time.
12.Questions and Complaints