Leadership that makes people and ideas grow.
In organisations today, work is no longer linear and predictable. Often it is dominated by rapid and disruptive change. Teams are more diverse and consist of people with different skill sets. Complexity and uncertainty are a reality for many leaders.
This calls for a new and different type of leadership. A leadership where you lead and motivate your team to navigate and thrive in constantly changing environments. And a leadership that fosters co-creation, continuous learning and commitment. The creative leader understands the difference between “me” and “we”. The creative leader is able to shift focus from instruction to inspiration, and from ordinary to extraordinary.
The Kaospilot Creative Leadership program is divided into three modules of three days each. Together, the full program gives you the tools and mindset to lead creative teams in a way where they will learn and create together on a higher level. The program enables its participants to foster powerful creative processes to build the collective capacity of your team.
In three inspiring modules you will learn how to lead teams to create extraordinary and meaningful outcomes. You get the opportunity to practice your creative leadership and not just talk about it, and apply the skills directly into your organisation.
Each module builds on the previous one and can only be attended in consecutive order.
Module 1 – The Creative Foundation: It Starts With You
The first module aims to provide you with an understanding of creative collaboration as a space for human interaction. Through the elimination of formal roles and hierarchies this module explores trust and commitment in a team. You will develop a stronger awareness of your personal impact through authentic and clear communication. The module provides an understanding of the mindset and skills required of a creative leader working in dynamic and explorative processes.
Module 2 – The Creative Team: From Me to We
The second module provides you with an understanding of how to create alignment, commitment, and direction within a team. The course challenges the creative leader to provide a creative edge and become a source of inspiration. You learn how to create a powerful frame that allows for unique contributions from your team members.
Module 3 – The Creative Outcome: Heading for Creative Breakthroughs
The third module helps you integrate the different elements of creative leadership in your leadership practice. This module is about developing an overview of all the phases in the creative process. It enables the participant to lead teams to extraordinary outcomes. The module explores different shapes of the leader which can build momentum in the creative process and secure results in situations with tight deadlines.
Is This For Me?
Kaospilot Creative Leadership is for everyone who want to increase the creative potential of their teams and organisations. The participants in this program represent a wide range of industries and positions, that share a mutual desire to learn and practice in a strong community of creative leaders.
- Want to learn how to create teams with motivated and self-directed people who work towards shared goals.
- Want to learn how to increase the innovation capacity in your team or organisation.
- Are looking for new ways to navigate complexity and unpredictability.
- Want to learn how to nurture a strong culture for learning and creativity in a team or organisation.
Each module trains your readiness and build your ability to improvise. It is not about making plans or creating strategies. It is about paying attention to people in the process of working with innovation.
- You explore your impact on a team, and learn to strengthen authenticity and clear communication.
- You learn how to build trust and commitment in a team, and understand how to use diversity as a strength factor in the work process.
- You gain experience and insights on how to be a creative leader.
- You learn how to lead a self-organizing team by creating alignment, commitment and direction.
- You learn to use aesthetics and narratives to create strong stages for creative collaboration.
- You learn how to use authenticity and personal engagement to inspire participation and ownership.
- You learn how to stay present in the moment, and improvise while still maintaining an overview of the process to secure
- You develop the courage to challenge, inspire and disrupt a team to go beyond the obvious results.
- You learn how to build momentum in a creative process, and understand the important differences between facilitating and leading creative collaboration.
“With more than 25 years of experience as an officer I pride myself with being an experienced leader. But the course leaders David and Paul proved to me that it is never too late to learn. With a unique teaching style combining theory with exercises they very convincingly demonstrated how you as a leader can stimulate creativity. How ideas flow better when you are not only trying to focus on the result, but rather being in the present. I have used some of the methods in my division which is responsible for advanced officers’ training. It has been quite interesting to see how you as a leader can create a framework for creativity and development.”
Lennie Fredskov Hansen, Brigadier General and Danish Defence Attaché in Moscow
The unique KAOSPILOT approach is built around a rigorous training platform that dynamically combines theory, practice and reflection. Through practical exercises you will learn how to apply tools and theory. Our approach enables you to acquire different mindsets to apply to your work, including experimentation, exploration, and taking initiative.
At KAOSPILOT we are specialized in creating diverse teams. And an integral part of this program is to work with other leaders from different industries and organisations. All for the benefit of gaining different perspectives and input from your peers.
The program includes materials, lunch, tea/coffee and brain food throughout. Accommodation is not included.
Each day begins at 09.00 and ends at 16.00.
€ 5.625,00 Incl. VAT